A gentle, effective, and enlightened approach to dog training
Dear Karma Dog Friends,
It's Saidee Segura, one of the Directors here at Karma Dog Training. 😇
I hope you're having a great time viewing our website!
I just want to let you know that as a potential client of Karma Dog Training, we'd like to 🎁GIFT🐶 you a free 7 week series of our Award Winning Virtual Classes at no cost to you! :)
And that's great news for your dog! 🐕💘
Normally our 7 week series of Virtual classes sell for $199.00. However, these Award Winning Virtual classes are on the house!
We sincerely appreciate you being a current or potential client of Karma Dog. So we're giving you the chance to enjoy our Virtual classes without obligation.
KARMA DOG'S VIRTUAL CLASSES ARE A 7 WEEK COURSE 🎓🌟
Meeting ID: 858 4989 9075
VIRTUAL LEARNING 🤓🐾
Taught by the very best teachers we have on staff, our Virtual Group Classes are more than just a great opportunity to learn in a comfortable setting. Since dogs are what we refer to as “contextual learners,” they learn best in relation to their own environment. When a dog has an opportunity to learn in their natural environment and on their own home turf, we're maximizing the number one way they process information, which is by association.
- With our Virtual class, your dog is learning in the environment where most of their "bad behavior" happens. As a result, the learning curve is shorter, results happen faster and your dog associates the pleasure of learning and growing to their natural environment. 💜
- In addition, we record your online experience and email you your very own recording of each each class directly afterwards so your learning can continue throughout the week and you'll have beautiful memories of your dog's learning for many years to come!
After you take the first class, if you like it and want to continue with the rest of the 7 weekly lesson plans and have your dog learn what we call The 7 Requests for Success - "watch me", "stay", "come", "down", "loose leash walking", "leave it" & "go to your bed". Your dog will learn this with hand signals and voice cues. No harsh corrections.you can enroll for free by emailing us directly at: (email@example.com) and stating "I want to enroll in the Virtual class!". *Tuition is 100% FREE!
WHAT WE SUGGEST YOU HAVE FOR THE CLASS
- A few different kinds of treats your dog loves (soft & chewy work best)
- One fresh bone or chewy your dog loves to chew on. For ex: (Deer Antler, Beef Marrow Bones, C.E.T. Veggie Dents, Z Bones, Himalayan Dog Chews)
- One toy and/or squeaky tennis ball your dog loves.
OPEN ENROLLMENT (space is limited) 7 week revolving course consisting of 45 minute sessions. You can start any weekend you wish as long as there is a spot available. Please keep in mind, we do not have a beginning or end date with our classes. Each week is a brand new lesson plan (30 minutes) and "Ask Me Anything" opportunity (15 minutes).
*(Space is limited)
MAKE UP CLASSES
- Makeup Policy: Make up classes are offered for any classes you may have to miss along the way
- Note: ALL makeup classes must be requested in advance, and completed within 16 weeks of your initial missed class.
If you're interested in any of our other services, we would be happy to set up a complimentary 10 minute FaceTime, Zoom, Google Duo or Phone consultation for you.
Please reply to this email or text/call me directly at (805) 558-3863.
If it's easier, you can also get on my Karma Dog calendar and set up a quick 5 minute introductory call with me and find a time that works for you! 😊
Here’s the link to my direct scheduler https://calendly.com/saidee karma dog training
In the meantime, here's a link where you review our easy online PRICE LIST and Frequently Asked Questions page. 🤗
We look forward to getting to know you!
With Love & Light,
Saidee Segura 🐾
Karma Dog Virtual Class Teacher & Behavior Specialist
Tele: (805) 558-3863
Karma Dog Teachers Combine Education and Joy with Virtual Classes (preview 60 second video!)
I cannot say enough good things about Karma Dog Training and recommend them more to anyone looking for dog training. I was a nervous first time puppy owner and was put at ease right away once I found Karma.
Karma Dog Training has given me a great experience of learning the basic commands and procedures of owning a first time puppy. In the Kindergarten Puppy training class, Jennifer Sturgeon, one of the dog trainers that was there was very kind and helpful.
Director, Karma Dog Training
Director, Karma Dog Training